Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Big New Thing ..



I'll let you all on the BIG NEW THING .. and that is THE SMALL GARDEN. A great new Aussie business set up by (stylist) Carolynn & (landscape designer) Tom (and their cute dog Lola no doubt has some say in things). With a website, a blog, facebook, twitter and soon an online shop, both Carolynn & Tom are sure to be run off their feet designing and creating urban sanctuary's Australia wide.

I wish them all the very best in their new business.

6 comments:

  1. That deck looks almost like its suspended. Its fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks lovely. Good luck to them both...I love seeing people getting started on something they obviously have a passion for. Having worked in banking for years, I know how easy it is NOT to take that leap. Thanks for showing their work - it's gorgeous. Annie x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Linda, just nominated you for a Liebster blog award - see details on my blog - I think your blog is wonderful - well done. kylie

    ReplyDelete
  4. And perfectly timed for the start of summer too. Lovely, laid back elegant style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always loved seeing pictures of their dog.

    zane

    ReplyDelete