Saturday, November 12, 2011

Oh Yea(h) ..






OK, time to stop finding things I would like to buy - and back to finding homes I would like to live in. This house was in The Age real estate section on the weekend, and the pic with the view from the living areas - through the wall on windows - just did me in. So, as any good blogger does, off I went to investigate. Pretty glad I did. A stunner of a home, a stunner of a pool AND a stunner of a view. Imagine waking up to that each day. Go visit here and see the rest of the house.

Have a great Sunday everyone (-:

5 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I could pack my house up now and move right in. Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever people decorating their home with that view.
    Thanks for the link Lovely - I'm off to dream a little too.

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a view, yeah?

    And the house doesn't detract from it either, which is super.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imagine that view??? Gorgeous. Also think that pool is amazing - for someone who loves swimming, that is heaven!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and lovely to be following yours too. Annie x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing home, it's really a dream....

    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete